If you don’t recognise the term SEO it simply stands for search engine optimisation. SEO is the practice of improving your organic search in Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
There are many SEO companies out there good and bad, but finding a company that is dedicated in making your business a success is the key to it all.
So before you sign on the dotted line for a 12 month SEO agreement ask these questions:
1.) Will you audit my website?
2.) What problems did you find with my website to why it isn’t more successful on Google search results?
3.) What type of link building will be used?
4.) Can you show me some recently and historic results for other companies you have successfully optimised?
5.) Client testimonials
We don’t believe you can truly have a successful SEO campaign without first understand why it is that a website is not ranking on page 1. A detailed and thorough website audit looks at everything from on page errors, missing or incorrect meta data, quality of page content to bigger problems such as toxic or harmful back links to your website. In fact there is so much involved on a detailed SEO audit far too much for this page but we have listed some of the most common items we investigate to give you better understanding:
Understand Where Your Website is Letting You Down With A Full Website Audit
- Meta titles
- Meta descriptions
- H1 Headings
- H2 Headings
- H3 Headings
- H4 Headings
- ALT Text optimisation
- Canonical URLs
- 301 redirects
- 404 error analysis
- URL optimisation
- Deep link audit and creation
- Website load times
- Website inbound/outbound link audit
- Broken links
- On page content checks for authenticity and plagiarism
Taking your website to another level of success
We are different to other SEO agencies, we care about your business as if it were our own.
This is why the majority of our existing customers have been with us for more than 6 years.
Before we work with a new client we look at their business, their staff, their customers and most importantly how they see the web for their business and how much they want to grow.
Personal SEO account manager
We’re not a faceless company where you never speak to the same person twice, NO!
You’ll have your own personal SEO account manager who will discuss on a regular basis on the development of the SEO campaign and what we are doing to help push your site up the rankings.
Regular monthly reporting on ranking improvements issued complete with a list of all SEO changes and improvements made.
How bespoke SEO campaigns work
Applied correctly SEO (search engine optimization) & SEM (search engine marketing) can be the single and best way for generating incoming sales for your business.
By optimizing every element of your website and on-line presence we can move your company up Google, Bing & other search engine rankings to capture the customers looking for what you are selling.
Step 1: SEO Audit & Analysis
The first step is generating an SEO strategy that must be unique & bespoke to client’s particular website and business.
To do this an SEO Audit must be performed to see where your website and on-line presence is now and to show us which area’s that needs improving.
We will therefore calculate a strategy for the SEO to maximise results over a chosen time period.
- Provide results of analysis in an audit
*(Please see an example audit attached)
- Analyse the website’s current positions in search engines
- Analyse the website’s competition
- Analyse 96+ aspects of your company’s website & on-line presence.
Step 2: SEO Campaign Execution
The SEO audit report is then the basis for your campaign strategy as it outlines the area’s that need improving with no bias.
- We can then decide on the best strategy based on your marketing plans and budget, and decide a time-scale for running the campaign(s).
- As the service is bespoke to each client’s requirements, we will conduct whatever aspects of SEO that are necessary i.e. on-site SEO, link building, content syndication, social media, etc.
- We will then execute the strategy and keep you informed of progress with monthly reports and support whenever required, we are always happy to speak with clients to answer any questions you may have.
Step 3: Results
We will perform the SEO audit which presents your 1st set of results and the basis for the work ahead. We then prepare results whenever the client requires and perform a final results check when the changes and updates have taken effect with Google, Bing and other search engines. A breakdown is below:
- One of our first jobs is to analyse audit results to see if there are any ‘quick wins’ where we could produce results within the first month or so.
- SEO/SEM results tend to take 2 to 3 months to start to show, although if you are in a particularly competitive market and have particularly competitive keywords, it may take longer. (This is the length of time Google & other search engine companies take to recognise & implement updates; we have NO control of this.)
- We will be able to give you an accurate assessment of when you can expect results after the first week of work when we will conduct our analysis and generate a strategy.
Why does my business need SEO?
Our world revolves around being online and being able to find information at our fingertips. This is no different to your customers whether you are B2B or B2C. If your business website isn’t found on the first page then your potential customers are just going to your direct competitors.
Endless traffic is at your fingertips
We don’t limit the number of keywords you’re able to target in your SEO campaign, we understand that your business needs the flexibility to grow and your SEO campaign will grow with your business demands and needs.
If you want more business enquiries, more new sales then SEO is the key to unlocking all of this. Unlike Google Adwords where you have to pay for each click which could be £0.02 to £2000+ a click regardless of whether you see a return from this. Organic traffic is proven to convert in to new business at a much higher rate and is a lot more cost effective.