SPIKES SEO AUDITS ARE: £125.25
OR COMPLETELY FREE WITH ANY SEO WORK
SEO & SEM – Getting your website to page 1
In a nutshell, SEO (search engine optimization) is designed to move your companies website up search engines ranking to ideally appear on page 1 for your key search terms and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) is designed to maintain your ranking and keep it there.
SEO work is the practice of indexing your website so people can find it when typing in ‘keywords’ to their search engines. This moves your products & service keywords up Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines pages so customers can find your business and you can generate incoming perspective clients.
The first step is an SEO audit. The audit is designed to analyse your website & online presence and to present the results in a simple report that shows you exactly where you and are and outline area’s for improvement.
And from this you will know what it will take to get your keywords on more search engine ‘page 1s’.
Spikes audits measures 97+ items as they are performed by experienced SEO professional’s and NOT ‘seo audit software’, which can measure as little as 32 or less items and present extremely questionable reports.
Spikes audit comprehensively covers everything from on page errors, missing or incorrect meta data, quality of page content to bigger problems such as toxic or harmful back links to your website.
From the 97+ items we have listed some of the most common ones underneath….
- Meta titles
- H1 Headings/H2 Headings/H3 Headings/H4 Headings
- ALT Text Optimisation
- Canonical URLs
- 301 redirects
- 404 error analysis
- URL Optimisation
- Deep link audit and creation
- Website load times
- Website inbound/outbound link audit
- Broken links
- On page content checks for authenticity and plagiarism
Why does my business need SEO?
Selling in 2020 and beyond has never depended more on good SEO as our world revolves around not only being online, but being able to be found by your target customers.
Its no different whether you are a B2B or B2C company, if your business website isn’t found on the first page for your ‘keywords’ (key business terms specific to what you sell) then your potential customers are just going to your direct competitors.
Imagine a library with a trillion books in it, and your book is not listed in the index, no-one will ever find it in a million years. Good, professional SEO will index your website and more!
How bespoke SEO campaigns work
Applied correctly SEO (search engine optimization) & SEM (search engine marketing) can be the single and best way for generating incoming sales for your business.
By optimizing every element of your website and on-line presence we can move your company up Google, Bing & other search engine rankings to capture the customers looking for what you are selling.
Step 1: SEO Audit & Analysis
The first step is generating an SEO strategy that must be unique & bespoke to client’s particular website and business.
To do this an SEO Audit must be performed to see where your website and on-line presence is now and to show us which area’s that needs improving.
We will therefore calculate a strategy for the SEO to maximise results over a chosen time period.
- Provide results of analysis in an audit
- Analyse the website’s current positions in search engines
- Analyse the website’s competition
- Analyse 97+ aspects of your company’s website & on-line presence.
Step 2: SEO Campaign Execution
The SEO audit report is then the basis for your campaign strategy as it outlines the area’s that need improving with no bias.
- We can then decide on the best strategy based on your marketing plans and budget, and decide a time-scale for running the campaign(s).
- As the service is bespoke to each client’s requirements, we will conduct whatever aspects of SEO that are necessary i.e. on-site SEO, link building, content syndication, social media, etc.
- We will then execute the strategy and keep you informed of progress with monthly reports and support whenever required, we are always happy to speak with clients to answer any questions you may have.
Step 3: Results
We will perform the SEO audit which presents your 1st set of results and the basis for the work ahead. We then prepare results whenever the client requires and perform a final results check when the changes and updates have taken effect with Google, Bing and other search engines. A breakdown is below:
- One of our first jobs is to analyse audit results to see if there are any ‘quick wins’ where we could produce results within the first month or so.
- SEO/SEM results tend to take 2 to 3 months to start to show, although if you are in a particularly competitive market and have particularly competitive keywords, it may take longer. (This is the length of time Google & other search engine companies take to recognise & implement updates; we have NO control of this.)
- We will be able to give you an accurate assessment of when you can expect results after the first week of work when we will conduct our analysis and generate a strategy.
Endless traffic is at your fingertips
We don’t limit the number of keywords you’re able to target in your SEO campaign, we understand that your business needs the flexibility to grow and your SEO campaign will grow with your business demands and needs.
If you want more business enquiries, more new sales then SEO is the key to unlocking all of this. Unlike Google Adwords where you have to pay for each click which could be £0.02 to £2000+ a click regardless of whether you see a return from this. Organic traffic is proven to convert in to new business at a much higher rate and is a lot more cost effective.